The Triple Bottom Line Water Solution
People, planet, profits – all benefit from point-of-use water systems that guarantee healthy people, a planet free of plastic waste – and happy bean counters!
USPW has been helping California businesses realize the many benefits of Point-of-Use water treatment for decades.
- Consistently fresh tasting (sans plastic taste), healthy water for employees and customers!
- Save 20-80% over bottled water costs
- Unlimited supply, no waiting for delivery
- Save precious storage space, no stacks of bottles, no clutter
- Hassle-free connection to coffee and beverage makers
- No heavy lifting of 5 gallon bottles
- No burning of fossil fuels for bottle delivery – and no plastic waste!
To compare bottom line water prices, see these comparison charts (downloadable PDF files) drawn from businesses we have worked with that show costs over 1 to 10 years.
Typical savings for company with 10, 30, 50, 70 Employees. Download File
Typical savings for company with 200 Employees. Download File
Typical savings for company with 400-800 Employees. Download File
Let us help you configure the right office cooler system to meet any office or facility needs.
- Any combination of hot, cold or room temperature
- Reverse Osmosis, Carbon Filtration, or combination
- Standing or countertop coolers
- Match existing décor with colors Black, Tan, Almond or White
- Production rates of 20–1000 gallons per day
- Holding tanks from 1.2–5 Gallons
Special requirements and high volume needs are par for the course with USPW!
For higher volume water needs for larger companies, USPW technicians will design a centralized water treatment system customized to meet specific water quality and quantity needs, feeding coolers on multiple floors throughout the building. Special filtration options are available for manufacturing and clean rooms (see Manufacturing and Clean Room Facilities section).
Determine the best system configuration for your needs:
- Are you on municipal water or well water?
- How many people will be using the system?
- Are you getting bottled water now? If so, how many dispensers are you renting?
- How much water does your office go through in a month?
- How much money does your organization spend monthly on bottled water, including dispenser rentals?
- Is your water source in the building? Are there sinks, bathrooms or water lines nearby or in the building? (If the source is on another floor we may have to do site survey to determine if it can be tapped.)
- Are you interested in Reverse Osmosis or filtration or both? You may be interested in more specific requests, such as full vs. partial spectrum reduction of contaminants etc. See the Systems section of our website for more information on available options.
- Based on office layout/accessibility, how many water stations would you need?
- Do your space requirements call for standing dispensers, countertop dispensers or an under-sink system?
- What temperature combos would you need? – Hot/Room Temp/Cold or Room Temp/Cold.
- Would you be interested in Rent, Purchase, and/or Lease options? USPW can provide a savings profile for you, make a determination whether a site survey is necessary, and make a system recommendation. Installation is quoted on review of site, and contingent upon approval at time of install.